
Last night, I went to down town with my frends ,we went to a big club, the club owner held a
wonderful party . I made a pumkin lantern with Hanyu, it has a scaring face and it's head is very big. we desigh it and cut it by ourselves. In the midnight we joined in dancing party, there were so many people wear diffirent costumes, I saw the craziest costume is a guid who wear a vampire suit. His all body change into black and his face turn into white and blue. >. <
I wearing special masks with my snowy, hehe~ we act as Mayas...
That's a unforgettble night ...we took so many pictures~

Yes i saw you with your friends.
ReplyDeleteI hope you had good time.
Did you have good time for Halloween? I went to Halloween house party! I had good time actually. I want to see your pictures!!
ReplyDeleteoh!!!! thats looks so funny!!!~
ReplyDeleteWhere did you go that night? I didn't see you. By the way the pumkin is cute~~
ReplyDeleteyeach~we are in the same workshop~
ReplyDeleteHappy Haloween !
ReplyDelete