Sunday, October 4, 2009

Frist arriving in USA

Saichao Gu
10/04/2009

Frist arriving in USA

When I arrived in Esat Lansing, I was very exciting. My first impression of this city is quite and clean. There are so many kind of trees and animals such as lovely squirrels, dears and ducks. I was surprised in lots of things.People here are so friendly. When I was on the way to the Olin Healthe Center, I got lost. Fortunately, a lady helped me and drove me to get there. How grateful I felt! After the first week, I began to miss my parents and friends. I felt very lonely. However,I got new friends and we went to party together. There were so many students there, we had a good time. At that time, I think
East lansing is not only quiet, but also active!
The first friend I made here is Doudou, she is a lovely girl . We met at the NO.1 bus stop. She is ver tall and slim , she always dress very elegant and tidy. When she smiled , she showed her white even teeth. We both feel so delighted to meet each other in such a strange country. I was very surprised to find that we are even in the same hall , we can study together or watch film together, that will be great!

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you. Here is clean~

    ReplyDelete
  2. mohhammed alwady said :
    In fact East lansing is quite and clean. But in winter you will change your thinker about it. Oh! in future I think you need to use the map.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that you were able to make new friends outside the class! It would change your lifestyle a lot :) I am happy that someone offered you a help on campus to show you the way. I feel people in Michigan are much kinder than people in big cities. I hope you will get to enjoy East Lansing more :)

    ReplyDelete