
Every Day is my favorite restaurant in East Landsing . It is a chinese restaurant . Every Day is located on Grand River street. I came here on 18th of August and all cafeterias of our university were not open . So , I went to Every Day with my friends. It is a big restaurant next to my dorm , which is full of chinese food and it is also serves sea food meals. To my surprised, there are so many kinds of chinese food, but it is a really cheap restaurant. It makes me feel that i returned to my home. It is a nice restautant!!!

lol...
ReplyDeleteMy favorite restaurant is Everyday,too!
Everyday..The boss there scared me.
ReplyDeleteI agree with all the Chinese restaurants tien-tien the best in east lansing, but a change in taste is not bad, look at my recommendation
ReplyDeleteYou are the sixth person that mentioned Everyday. I'm surprised that I haven't been there. I have a friend who used to live in China, and she was complaining about the price of Chinese food in the U.S. She said the food is much better yet much cheaper in China. I cannot forget the Chinese food in China. It was so delicious!!
ReplyDeleteHi!Nancy^^ Oh~ this is a nice restaurant! I love sea food!! So I try to eat it!
ReplyDeleteI'm comming! Welcome to my website. just click my name!
ReplyDelete